Think Tank Airport Helipak for 3DR Solo Review
Certainly, 3DR Solo Drone Quadcopter customers will enjoy Think Thank Photo’s statement about their brand-new Airport Helipak for 3DR Solo. The biggest benefit of this quadcopter backpack is which you can transport not simply your valuable drone. However, also your laptop and photo gears.
In our opinion, apart from the sturdiness, an essential characteristic of such an item is the wearing convenience. “The most important criticism of drone pilots about their travel bags is that, after simply a couple of hours, their physiques are suffering from the back pain,” claimed Think Tank’s CEO, Doug Murdoch.
They already released the Helipak for DJI Phantom & Inspire that is very identical to this 3DR Solo quadcopter backpack. We can mention that it is a very practical and very comfortable backpack for drone users. After over one month of usage yet looks like brand-new. All materials utilized seem to be extremely sturdy. Our Canon DSLR camera also fits in it but, just if we take away the lens.
Honestly, since we are traveling much by foot, we prefer drone backpacks rather than hard drone cases – that has not enough extra comfort and carrying capacity.
The given seam-sealed foam rain cover will safeguard your expense even if you’re trapped by rain; that can occur very frequently if you’re a mountain enthusiast. Last time we carried our quadcopter about 14 kilometers simply to capture a few aerials over a stunning remote place (not rechargeable by vehicle).
Are you searching for a custom made and comfortable backpack for the 3DR Solo Drone Quadcopter? Here is the 3DR Solo quadcopter backpack.
- Specially created for 3DR Solo Drone Quadcopter.
- Custom designed dividers that enable you to adjust your backpack based on what photo gear you are carrying.
- Enough space for accessories and photo camera (Mirrorless or DSRL).
- Internal transparent mesh pockets for little accessories (such as a screwdriver, propellers, and cables).
- Big laptop compartment (as much as 15 inches).
- Exterior smartphone pockets and water bottle.
- Included rotor caps and a seam-sealed rain cover.
- Abrasion-resistant zippers.
- Sturdy DWR (water-repellent) coating.
- Three-dimensional air mesh.
- Contoured flexible harness along with lumbar assisted articulated air-channel as well as an easily-removed padded waist belt.
- Durable handles.
back to menu ↑
The Airport backpack for 3DR Solo Drone makes transporting your accessories and the drone simple. This quad-rotor backpack feature removable and movable dividers, enabling you to personalize the choice of your photo gear in a complete-featured backpack model. Sized to be both domestic and international carry-on appropriate*, this portable and protective backpack effortlessly carries all the things you want for your quadrotor beyond the airport and through.
Make sure comfortable experience; the 3DR Solo quadcopter bag offers a flexible shoulder harness, lumbar support, as well as a detachable waist padded belt. Experience the independence to travel anyplace with your quadrotor helicopter by making use of a backpack specially designed for your high-end 3DR Solo Drone.back to menu ↑
- Tailor made divider set created for the 3DR Solo quadcopter; can be adjusted according to your photo gear.
- Appropriate for both domestic and international carry-on dimensions*
- Custom laptop padded pocket keeps a 15-inch laptop.
- Lightweight, protective, and compact to easily transport your gears.
- Metal hardware, 1680D Ballistic nylon underside panel, RC Fuse zippers, as well as nylon webbing features are the most long-lasting and durable materials out there.
- Safety rotor thread caps were given.
- Internal transparent mesh pockets compartment for storing little accessories like a screwdriver, rotor blades, cables, and so on.
- Deluxe planner compartment for wallet, smartphone, keys, pens, business cards, and so on.
- 32 ounces water bottle compartment on the corner to take drinking water with you.
- Personalize the backpack for an ideal fit while transporting your quad with the flexible sternum strap and contoured harness, air channels, and lumbar support.
- Elastic pockets section on the shoulder strap area for storing your snack, phone, GU pack, bar, and so on.
- Handles designed on three sides make sure easy retrieval and rapid access from car trunks, overhead bins, and so on. No more hassle!
- Seam-sealed type rain cover is given to support safeguard your photo gear, simply stowing away within the drone backpack when not being used.
Confirm with your local airline for their existing carry-on needs. *
Please check out the specifications section below for extra information.back to menu ↑
Exterior: For exceptional waterproof, all exterior fabric material has a sturdy DWR (water-repellent) coating. Additionally, the bottom of the fabric material includes a polyurethane type coating. Both of these things keep your photo gear safe and dry from the environmental elements. It also features exceptional abrasion-resistant zippers, 600D polyester, 1680D ballistic nylon underside panel, three-dimensional air mesh, 420D velocity nylon, Y-buckles, ultra-stretch pockets, antique metal nickel-plated hardware, nylon webbing, huge hole air mesh, as well as three-ply nylon bonded thread.
Interior: Detachable closed kind cell dividers, polyurethane- backed velex liner, 210D silver-toned nylon, Belly-O mesh pockets, 2x polyurethane coated 210T nylon seam-sealed rain cover, as well as 3-ply nylon bonded thread.
Weight & Dimensions
- Interior Size: 13″ W x 18.8″ H x 7.6″ D (33 x 47.8 x 19.3 cm)
- Exterior Size: 14″ W x 20.5″ H x 9″ D (35.6 x 52.1 x 22.9 cm)
- Weight (with all the accessories): 4.6 lbs (2.1 kg)
- Laptop: 11.8″ W x 17.3″ H x 1.4″ D (30 × 44 × 3.5 cm)
For the original proprietor, Think Tank Photo warrants and guarantees all their items against any defects in craft or perhaps material for as long as you have the item.back to menu ↑
You can take everything required into the area with your quadcopter. There is enough room in the 3DR Solo quadcopter backpack for a 15-inch laptop, 3DR Solo, GoPros, controller, extra batteries, spare rotors, mobile phone, jacket, tools, as well as keys.